Document Paper Shredding Company
Shred Monster offers convenient, secure and eco-friendly shredding service in Northern Colorado and Wyoming.
Every company’s paper shredding service needs are different. We provide certified commercial shredding services …
Certainly, identity theft is a problem every community faces. So our documents shredding company is proud to help our community fight it…
Benefits of using a professional shredding company
What types of paper shredding do you offer?
- Hard drives shredding
- Recurring scheduled shredding services
- One time shredding service
- Cleanouts of documents and also storage boxes
- Onsite shredding with our mobile shredding truck
That is to say, our certified professionals are well trained and have passed thorough background checks in order to maintain your security. In other words, we ensure that your information is safe throughout our secure shredding process. Therefore, our on site shredding company removes any risk and eliminates any opportunity for your identity to be stolen.
Secure on site shredding companies vs personal shredder
- NAID National Association for Information Destruction “AAA-Certified” company
- Surely we supply a formal “Certificate of Destruction” for your records
- You refrain from the often broken and also loud office shredders
- Your employees are not wasting time dealing with it
- Document containers are included as part of our secure shredding service
- Your information is protected throughout the process
- Moreover, avoiding additional disposal costs for large volumes
- Our doc shredding services vs. a personal shredder is incomparable when it comes to your privacy and security, and it ends up being both affordable and convenient
Will my paper be recycled?
So the average office worker throws away 10,000 paper sheets every single year. Trashed paper products result in over 40% of the landfill space across the country. When you utilize our professional service, you not only guarantee the security of your company’s info, you also help prevent a large amount of paper from making it to the dump. Care for the environment is critical to preserve our natural resources and also help future generations.
How does personal document shredding service help prevent identity theft?
Nowadays, people often think of software hacking and computers to get to people’s information. However, in reality, it’s often mishandling physical documents that expose people and businesses. For example, personnel might not pay attention incorrectly dispose of documents, or facilities may be broken into.
A thorough document storage and also destruction process with a certified 3rd party mobile shredding companies is the easiest way to secure your business. Therefore, we recommend eliminating the risk by securely destroying social security numbers, customer and account information, and other sensitive data.
Why not just throw my papers in the trash?
U.S Supreme Court declared that your trash is not private, so everyone from criminals to police to lawyers is able to access your garbage with no legal outcome. That is the reason it is always a good choice to use secure document shredding companies like ours.
If you or your customer’s sensitive information is taken from your trash, you could be held liable for the damage caused due to your incorrect document destruction. When you work with us for your document destruction services, you gain the following:
- Both scheduled and one-time shredding service
- Surely fully certified team
- Convenient shredding documents options at your location via our mobile shredding truck
- Also keep away from expensive legal actions with our secure shredding service
- An official, documented destruction above all
Residential vs commercial paper shredding business
It all starts when your documents come to our mobile shredder where they will be promptly destroyed. The scraps are then securely stored at our location until they are sent on to one of our certified recycling partners. To clarify, we have a strict agreement with our partners to guarantee that our shredded material is mixed with other sources. The disposal process like smelting or incineration guarantees that information cannot be retrieved.
Our commercial shredding company provides affordable cost of on site shredding services near me. And we are happy to supply locked containers to store your documents in your office. So this way we can collect from our regularly scheduled shredding service to make sure they are destroyed correctly.